Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our annual spring Large Item Pick-Up Program is suspended in order to protect our waste collection staff.
Residents who have large items that need to be disposed of this spring have some options. They can:
- take their items to either the Ryley Landfill, the Lindbrook Transfer Station or the Viking Transfer Station, as large items are accepted year-round at these locations
- staff at these locations will not be helping residents unload their items
- residents dropping items off at any of our locations must maintain the 6 foot social distancing protocol
- the $25 Freon disposal charge remains in effect, however we have temporarily suspended cash payments at our sites. Payment must be made by credit or debit
- hold their items until the Program is resumed after the pandemic is over. Currently our next large item pick-up is tentatively scheduled for October, pending the status of COVID-19
Questions can be directed to our office at 780.663.2038. Callers must leave a message along with their name and number as administration staff are currently working remotely. Calls will be retrieved and returned by the following business day.
Check our website (www.beavermunicipal.com) or Facebook page for updates to this or any other program or service change.
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we all deal with this world-wide pandemic.
Stop the spread. Stay home. Stay safe.
The Birds are Back!
Spring is slowly making its appearance and as the weather warms up, migratory birds are starting to make their way north. We are committed to reducing the nuisance birds in the area and our hawk contractor is already on site, acting as a deterrent.