Beaver Regional Landfill located near Ryley in Beaver County, Alberta.
Landfill Class: Alberta II
Our approval is 0020754-01-00 and is accompanied by an extension.
Landfill Location: NE-10-50-17w4
This landfill accepts:
Municipal Solid Waste
- Alberta Class II landfill analytical from an accredited laboratory required
- Other testing may be required prior to issuance of waste manifest and hauling permit
- Construction and Demolition Material
- Auto Shredder Residue
- CFIA Expired Goods Destruction
- Carcass for Immediate Disposal
- Stabilized Hydrovac Sludge or Drainage
- Sewer Filter Screenings
- Others on request
- Asbestos Disposal:
- Appointments for disposal need to be booked in advance and will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Silica Disposal
Construction and Demolition Waste
- Inert waste that does not contain asbestos or materials with toxic coatings or chemical components
- Shingles (non-asbestos)
- Sinks, tubs, toilets
- Wood, etc.
Not Accepted at this Landfill
The following materials are not accepted at this landfill:
- Class I Wastes
- Biomedical Wastes
Direct all requests for quotes and waste applications to email@example.com or phone 780.663.2038 ext 117.
In general, permit applications received after 2 pm will be processed the next business day.